A new round of LEAD Cohorts will begin in mid-January. LEAD Cohorts are free online meeting places for anyone interested in learning more about a specific topic. The only cost is for books or materials as recommended by the cohort leader. Cohorts typically meet online via Zoom for about an hour every two weeks over a three-month span.
Lead Cohorts discussing the following topics will be offered: stewardship, ministry challenges, spiritual transformation, the Enneagram personality assessment, discipleship, pastoral counseling, youth ministry realities and church planting.
Cohort leaders will include:
- Jon Wiebe and Dennis Fast, president and church relations director of MB Foundation, respectively;
- Pat Coyle, pastor at Shafter (Calif.) MB Church;
- Chandelle Claassen, trained spiritual director and life coach and member of the USMB LEADCoaching team from North Newton, Kan.;
- Daniel Rodriguez, pastor at Iglesia Agua Viva, Omaha, Neb.;
- Jared Pulliam, lead pastor at Christ Church Sellwood, Portland, Ore.;
- Brian Allen, lead pastor at Hillsboro (Kan.) MB Church;
- Stephen Humber, Multiply regional mobilizer, and Kimberlee Jost, Multiply board member;
- John Oelze, executive pastor at First MB Church, Wichita, Kan.;
- Russ Claassen, Southern District Conference youth minister;
- Henock Tsegaye, pastor at Ethiopian Christian Fellowship, Olathe, Kan., and
- Chris Douglas, Multiply U.S. church planting mobilizer. Visit www.usmb.org/lead-cohorts/for the latest information, or to register.